The switch to QNB is as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Open QNB Account
- Visit your local QNB Branch or Opening LinQ (not all accounts can be opened online)
- You can open an account with as little as $25.00!
- To determine which account fits you best, visit your local QNB Branch or click here to view account options.
2) Move That Money
Use the resources below to make the switch more convenient for you!
- Change Direct Deposit
- Change Automatic Payments
- Locate your Routing Number (you will need this for completing the process)
3) Ready to Close
Once you have completed the switch and verified all outstanding checks have posted and cleared your old account, mail the Account Closing Letter to your previous bank to close your account and send the remaining balance to you. Once you receive those funds, simply deposit into yoru new QNB account.
We're here to help!
If you have any questions or concerns during this process, just call our Customer Service Center at 215-538-5605, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Online Chat, or visit your local QNB Branch.