ACH Processing/Direct Deposit Payoff
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a nationwide electronic payments and collection system used by hundreds of thousands of businesses and financial institutions. The ACH system saves you time, eliminates inconvenience and provides many additional benefits to both employer and employee.
- Administrative Cost Savings -- check processing and reconcilement costs are greatly reduced.
- Minimizes Cost of Check Replacement -- due to lost or stolen checks.
- Reduced Risk of Check Fraud.
- One Point of Contact -- your business deals with only one financial institution (QNB) and the ACH network takes care of distributing payments to your employees' financial institutions wherever they may be.
- Increased Productivity --studies show employee productivity increases when they no longer have to worry about getting their paycheck deposited.
- Immediate Credit -- you receive credit and immediate availability, which means you can withdraw funds or start earning interest sooner.
- Risk Free Handling -- you never have to worry about losing or misplacing your paycheck
- Confidentiality --your pay is processed electronically, so clerks or cashiers do not see your paycheck, as they would with a paper check.
- Total Convenience -- when you combine DDP with a QNB Check Card you will have 24-hour access to your account without ever having to visit the bank.
Extra Benefits as a QNB Customer
You receive the following additional benefits by having your pay directly deposited at QNB:
- Interest-bearing checking account FREE of monthly maintenance fee
- FEE FREE Traveler's Checks
- NO ANNUAL FEE on QNB Check Card or ATM Card
For more information, send email to email@example.com
We do not furnish sensitive customer information via email.
Sensitive customer information and/or account information should never be included via email.