Join the hometown banking team that is committed
to serving the needs of the community.
The Business Systems Analyst - Loans will be a pivotal position in QNB Bank. This position will be the liaison between Operations, IT and the bank’s Commercial and Consumer Lending business lines. The position will be instrumental in implementing QNB’s strategic information technology plans for our Lending Division. Candidates should be experienced in financial industry loan systems, preferably Jack Henry & Associates and/or D+H platforms. The ideal candidate will possess previous experience working in a lending division (Retail/Commercial or Loan Operations) as well as experience working on technology projects related to this business line. The Business Systems Analyst – Loans will be a high profile position interacting with department managers and the Executive team to accomplish their technology goals.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with lending business lines to develop and document requirements for new technology to support bank’s strategic objectives
- Interpret technology needs for new business programs or enhancements to existing programs for the lending division
- Lead enterprise wide projects including new software deployment and process improvement
- Work with vendors to ensure technical work is completed and in compliance with business needs
- Assist in managing implementation for systems that support business needs
- Define and document business system process flows as they relate to all QNB lending processes
- Provide business system support for a variety of applications used by QNB bank
- Assume administrator role for various QNB bank’s lending department software applications, including but not limited to LaserPro and Moody’s.
- Assume incident management responsibilities for various bank systems; Troubleshoot various system issues; handle more complicated business system issues as needed
- Monitor change management protocols for business systems
- Assist IT Department with release management for the core system and other ancillary systems
- Assist CITO in tracking ROI on capital investments
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Maintaining awareness of evolving industry trends, new regulations, and new product options.
- Background experience in loan operations, retail lending, commercial lending
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to multi-task with multiple projects and remain organized
- Experience with facilitating meetings and managing projects
- Project management and previous work with banking product implementation
- Ability to work under moderate supervision, as well as follow direction/instruction
- Ability to perform job functions accurately with attention to detail
- Familiarity with programming and database concepts, SDLC
- Working knowledge of network protocols and concepts
- Some travel required
- Experience with Jack Henry & Associates Core Systems and D+H Software Products – Strongly Preferred
- Team Building and leadership skills
- Experience with report writing tools
- Previous training experience preferred
We operate in a team-based environment, made up of diverse associates who are passionate, innovative and focused!
We have plenty of tradition too - actually 136 years of it! We're proud of our history, stability, and proven track record of success. With nearly 1 Billion in total assets, QNB has consistently been recognized as one of the best regional financial institutions and we currently need more dedicated and enthusiastic people, just like you!
We are currently hiring a Commercial Lender for our location in Warminster, Pennsylvania.
This person will have the opportunity to develop and expand relationships for long term business partnering with customers. This position will build portfolio and customer base through prospecting, community involvement, and proactive business development activities. In addition, this position will analyze customer needs and ascertain its financial position and creditworthiness. Establish and negotiate terms, costs, repayment methods, collateral requirements and rate. Manage relationship with customer monitoring creditworthiness, repayment activities, and variances in changes in the company. Participate in community affairs increasing bank's visibility and network opportunities.
What we expect from applicants:
-Bachelors Degree in business, finance, accounting or equivalent experience.
-Previous commercial credit analysis experience required
-Minimum of 3-5 years commercial lending experience with proven success in delivering strong sales results year over year necessary.
-Demonstrated ability to prospect new business through cold calling, networking and other sales channels essential
-Previous commercial credit analysis experience required.
At QNB, we strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from their community bank.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Models Q2 Service and Sales programs with creativity and energy such that goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded. Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
Builds customer relationships by being accountable for representing QNB to the customer in a courteous, confidential, and professional manner, and for providing prompt efficient and accurate service in processing transactions through consultative selling and cross-selling in a positive manner.
Cross-sells deposit and loan products and refers customers to appropriate person or department.
Performs paying and receiving Financial Service Representative functions accurately balances cash drawer at the end of the day.
Supportive of community through involvement and participation in local volunteer and/or charitable organizations.
Must be proficient in all aspects of the role of Financial Service Representative.
Able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions.
Must have strong QNB product knowledge and actively champion QNB Service and Sales, referral and product campaigns.
- Assumes additional job-related duties as requested including the ability to work at any branch location.
REQUIRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time – all day if necessary.
Successful experience working with customers and co-workers.
Must complete basic FSR training and new accounts training within the first 6 months of employment.
Must complete FSR certification requirement within 18 months of hire.
Ability to lift and maneuver 25-50 pound coin bags.
Communication skills that model QNB’s sales efforts; including the ability to identify and fulfill customers' current and future needs.
Requires basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills. Completion of high school, vocational training or equivalent.
Fulfill QNB compliance in operations and security by adhering to government regulations, QNB policy, and established procedures.
Must successfully complete Principles of Banking within the first 18 months of employment (grade of C or higher).
- Must fulfill re-certification requirements for FSR annually
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
Operate on-line FSR/teller terminal and other standard office equipment, including an adding machine and possess keyboarding skills and have a comfort with standard computer skills (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Previous or current bank experience.
Email your resume to email@example.com
**All resumes must be in Word or PDF format only**
Applications are available at our Towne Bank Center, 320 W Broad St., Quakertown, PA
Or send resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 9005
Quakertown PA 18951-9005
Telephone 215.538.5600 or 1.800.491.9070
Please check back soon, as this page is updated frequently.
** We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer ** M/F/D/V