QNB HSA Benefits and Features
- Tax Savings: Payroll deductions are made pre-tax, additional contributions may be deductible, and interest and earnings are tax free as long as they remain in the HSA
- Insurance Savings: An HDHP can offer significant savings over a typical health plan.
- Ownership and Portability: You own the HSA. If you change jobs or health plans, the funds in your HSA are yours to keep.
- Retirement Benefits: After retirement an HSA is treated like a traditional IRA and funds can be used as income without penalty.
- $20 initial account set-up fee
- No minimum balance requirement; no monthly or per transaction fees
Tiered interest rate structure with tiers at –
- $5,000 +
- Interest accrues daily and posts monthly
- Receives a monthly statement (can be eStatement)
- Free QNB Health Savings Check Card
- Free QNB-Online access, eStatement and Bill Payment
- Checks are available for purchase.