QNB Mobile Banking
Through QNB Mobile Banking you can conveniently access your accounts, credit card balances, transfers, apply for a loan or credit card, transactions history, ATM and Branch locator and more for free of charge.
The service is available on:
· iPhone-s (QNB Mobile)
· Android smartphones (QNB Mobile)
· iPad-s (QNB Mobile for iPad)
· Android Tablets (QNB Mobile for Tablets)
All Retail Customers who have an active QNB Debit or Credit Card. New customers can easily register in a QNB Branch, existing customers can use the same Username and Password as in QNB Internet Banking.
Features & benefits
- QNB Global Accounts view and transaction history details
- Cards (including Pay Card)
- View Loans details
- Transfers (within QNB account, Other Accounts)
- Manage Beneficiaries for Transfers
- Request for Cheque books
- Application for QNB Products
- QNB Chat
- ATM and Branch locator
- Interest and Forex rates
- Password Change
- Contact with QNB
- QNB News
- Multi Language support: Arabic, English and French
How to download the QNB Mobile Banking App?
iPhone and iPad devices
Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone/iPad and enter any of the following keywords to search for the Mobile Banking application:
- Qatar National Bank
- QNB Mobile
Download the iPhone version from here
Download the iPad version from here
Android smartphones and tablets
Navigate to Google Play on your Android phone/tablets and search for any of the following keywords to search for QNB Mobile Banking:
Download the Android Smartphone version from here
Download the Android Tablet version from here
Changing the App language
QNB Mobile Banking supports three languages: English, Arabic and French. You can easily change the language on the home screen by selecting “General Settings” and then the desired language from the “Language” sub menu.
Changing the default QNB country
If you have multiple accounts in different countries with QNB (e.g. Qatar, Kuwait etc.):
· You can change your default country on the home screen by selecting “General Settings”, then the desired unit from the “Country” sub-menu (example: if you have QNB accounts in Kuwait and Qatar, you can change your default country from Qatar to Kuwait to use)
· You can change the country where you desired to login occasionally on the login screen under “Select your country” drop down menu, then login to the particular country (example: login to Kuwait instead of Qatar, when your default country is Qatar)
· You can view all your accounts, no matter which country you have logged in (Global Account Access)
Logout from the App
For your own safety, once you successfully logged in to the Application with your User name and Password, don’t forget to log out. The “Logout” button is located in the App navigation menu on the bottom of the screen on smartphones and on the right corner on tablets, otherwise the application will automatically logout after 1 minute.
Step back to the previous screen
If you want to step back on smartphones just swipe from “left to right”, or on tablets use the “back” button which is placed on the left corner.
Closing information popups
If you want close an information popup just simply click outside of it or click to “Ok” and will be closed accordingly.
Scrolling of the screens
In some cases if there are not enough space on a screen for the content (e.g. forms, menus) to see all the contents you can scroll either the whole screen or the particular part (e.g.menus).
Help and further inquiries
Customers who may encounter any issues or have further inquiries can contact our Customer Care Center on (+965) 2226 7000.