QNB Internet Banking offers the most comprehensive online banking services in the region. It allows users to securely manage their accounts and bank online, thus, saving time and effort by being an alternative to a branch.
Instant Qatar Cool bill payment added to available billers along with automatic payment facility.
Instant conversion of Life points to Qatar Airways Q-miles.
Possibility to select the transfer currency in case of a cross currency transaction.
Available balance of the selected debit account is shown during any payment (credit card, transfer, bills)
Adding a beneficiary (within QNB or outside) made easier and more user friendly.
Improvement to credit card summary pages and payment options (Pay the current outstanding amount, the minimum amount or any other amount).
- Account statements available for download in PDF format
- Local and international transfers (including beneficiary management)
- Western Union transfers (including beneficiary management)
- Bill payments: Ooredoo, Kahramaa, Vodafone and Qpost using your account or credit card (with automatic monthly payment facility)
- Credit card payments
- Prepaid services: Ooredoo and Vodafone
- PayPal accounts opening and topping-up
- Fixed deposit account opening and renewal for a minimum period of one month
- Open savings account (E-Savings) online with a minimum balance of QR 5,000
- Request for personal loans and credit cards
- QNB Life Rewards points transfer and redemption program
- Cheque book request
- SMS alert management
- IPO subscriptions
- Account access delegation
- Foreign exchange rates
- Standing orders for monthly fund transfers to any beneficiary
- Cash@Speed: our new cash advance service that lets you borrow cash from your credit card
You can register in QNB internet banking if:
You have an active debit or credit card
You are registerd in the QNB SMS Service