It’s now easier, quicker and safer to make day-to-day payments with your Garmin wrist-device.
Here’s how you can set it up:
- There are two ways to do this in the Garmin Connect Mobile App: (1) select Garmin Pay or (2) tap “more” and then select Garmin devices. Both of these directions will offer instructions to add a QNB card.
- Follow the instructions to add your QNB credit or prepaid card.
- Create your own PIN to activate the device for payments.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Verify your identity through the verification code sent by QNB through SMS.
How to pay using Garmin Pay:
- Select the wallet icon on your wrist-device.
- Enter your 4-digital PIN to activate the device for payments
- Select the preferred QNB credit or prepaid card you wish to pay with.
- Within 60 seconds of selecting the card, scan your wrist-device against the reader.
- You will get a vibration and green check once transacted.
- Within 24 hours afterwards, you can pay without having to enter your PIN unless you remove the device from your wrist, or the heart rate monitor is off.
Why should you use Garmin Pay?
- It’s simple, safe and convenient.
- Works globally anywhere contactless payment is accepted
- Transactions require your approval at least once every 24 hours and when the device exchanges wrists or your heart rate is off.
- It saves you the effort of carrying your cards when you don’t want or need to.