Get your business online, with QNB Simplify - The complete e-Commerce platform for SME merchants.
QNB Simplify eCommerce is a Payment Gateway platform that enables your business to easily accept card payments via your own online store, even without having a website. QNB Simplify has 4 main benefits which are 1) e-invoicing 2) Webstore 3) Simple integration with your website 4) Affordable.
By helping you take your business online through this cloud-based service, QNB Simplify offers you a wider reach to Local and International customers in a simple and hassle-free way.
E-invoicing features allows you to send electronic invoice to your customer with the customer name, product desciption, quantity, prices and send this through email, SMS or other messaging channels. Once received, customer can make the payment online.This is especially useful for you who have social media platform to promote your products and services.
Simplify’s webstore is an appealing option that you can use to upload pictures of your products, their description, prices, available stock, delivery terms, and you’re ready to start selling online!. You can even customize your store with design features such as colors, logo, fonts, etc.
- E-invoicing capability –to generate a payment link and share by email or other messaging channels when you already have a website or social media platforms to sell your products.
- Simplified and user-friendly website builder with e-Commerce payment feature.
- Added security with 3D Secure acceptance of e-Commerce transactions.
- Fraud tool capabilities to screen transactions before being approved.
- Flexible to fit your payment page to mobile applications.
- Accepts major Credit Card brands.
- Added protection against online fraud.
- Plugins for several popular shopping cart platforms.i.e Shopify, ooCommerce, Prestashop etc.
How to Apply:
Register at https://qnb.simplify.com/commerce/login
You must have a business bank account in QNB
Complete and sign the e-Commerce Merchant Agreement form and provide copies of the following documents:
- Copy of valid Commercial Registration
- Copy of valid QID of the authorized signatory. In the event that one of the signatories is not a resident of Qatar, copy of passport is mandatory.
- Copy of valid Commercial Certificate(municipality)
- Copy of valid Company Establishment Ids (Computer Signature Card)
For enquiries, please contact QNB Merchant Acquiring via email:[email protected], or contact our Call Centre at 44407777 to arrange submission of your application.
Our 24/7, in-house, dedicated Call Centre team is ready to support you for any QNB Simplify issues, queries, etc. Please contact us on 44407777.
Was this information helpful?