All you need from a Private Bank, including Swiss discretion.
Located on the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland, a country with a long-standing reputation for reliability and privacy, QNB (Suisse) SA is a fully independent Swiss Private Bank, established as a subsidiary of QNB Group, operating under Swiss banking laws and regulated by FINMA.
With QNB (Suisse) SA, you will experience the attention to detail and precision you would expect from a Swiss bank, combined with an in-depth understanding of different local cultures – with the focus on diversified products and services, as well as a competitive value-based pricing model.
Our commitment to you
When it comes to Private Banking excellence, QNB (Suisse) SA aims to become your preferred choice. We rely on three core principles: Privacy, Expertise and Trust.
Privacy: Private banking places great emphasis on the relationship. That’s why we view every new client relationship as the beginning of a long-term association in the most confidential banking environment.
Expertise: Our highly competent team understands the complexity of finance and will develop simple yet effective solutions to ensure that your long-term objectives are met.
Trust: Our focused structure and independence allow us to be very transparent with our clients – aiming to build trust above and beyond the purely commercial, without ever compromising the long-term view and objective.
This is what enables us to meet your financial needs, both present and future, and makes QNB (Suisse) SA a truly reliable and trustworthy lifelong partner.
Our products and services
Tailor-made financial solutions for preserving wealth and optimizing returns
- architecture platforms focus on clients’ needs through the improved front-end activities offered by our talented and committed private bankers
- Multi-currency deposits
- Equities and fixed income trading
- Structured products
- QNB Mutual funds
- Party mutual and hedge funds
- e-Banking, debit and credit cards issuance, including exclusive memberships
- Safe deposit boxes of the highest standard to safeguard valuables
- Concierge: core range of services to UHNW clients upon request
Brokerage and Custody
GCC and global brokerage and custody offering
- Lombard lending against investment portfolios
- Real estate lending for properties in Switzerland and France, and other selected countries
Islamic Banking solutions
- Reverse Murabaha (Islamic loans)
- Third-party Shariah-compliant investment products