If you’re regularly using the same smartphone or tablet to access QNB Mobile Banking App, you can log in and register your device, so that all your future logins can be securely completed without the need of a further SMS PIN.
What are the advantages of registering your device?
- Simple and convenient login to QNB Mobile Banking, without a need of SMS PIN
- SMS notification of successful and un-successful logins
- Simple un-registration through QNB Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or Customer Care Center
- In case you decide to un-register your device, you can still login with Username, Password and SMS PIN
How to register your smartphone or tablet, in three easy steps:
- Once you login, the App will offer you to register your device, in case you Skip it, later on you can anytime register under ‘More/Settings/My Devices’ menu by clicking to Register button.
- Choose an unique Device Name (you can register up to 5 devices for your Username, else you can remove one of your already registered mobile or tablet).
- Submit the registration and your device will be registered for your user, then for further logins SMS PIN will not be required.
How to un-register – should you sell, lose or stop using your registered device:
- Option A: Log into QNB Mobile Banking, select ‘More/Settings/My Devices’, then choose the device which you wish to un-register.
- Option B: Log into QNB Internet Banking, select ‘My Profile/My QNB Mobile Banking Registered Devices’ menu, then choose the device which you wish to un-register.
- Option C: Contact with the Customer Care Center on (+965) 22267000 to un-register any of your devices under your Username.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it compulsory to register my devices?
No, it’s an optional service which makes the login easier and more convenient.
How many devices can I register under my Username?
Up to 5 devices.
Can I register one device under different Usernames?
Yes, you can register a device up to 5 Usernames (in case for an instance you are sharing a tablet in your family).
Can I log into QNB Mobile Banking with an un-registered device?
Yes, you can login using your Username, Password and SMS PIN.
If I delete and later on re-install the App, will I have to re-register my device?
Yes. You’ll need to remove the previous registration and register the device again.
Is the device registration secure?
Yes, upon registering your device you still need to use your Password or Biometric Authentication during the login process, and for certain transactions further SMS PIN is required to make your transactions even safer. Agreeing to register your mobile device, also mean you agree that bank will keep the device ID (Unique Identified Number) as a reference and recognition that you own the device. You are responsible to ensure the device safety and upon any circumstances that the device not in your possession, you are to un-register the device.
What happens if I lose a registered device?
You can un-register the device through QNB Mobile or Internet Banking or Customer Care Center, as above described.
Was this information helpful?