Terms and Condition
I acknowledge that all the following information is complete & correct according to the best of my knowledge & without any responsibility on the Bank.
Kindly open a temporary account in my name according to the following Terms, Conditions & Pledges:
- This account is:
- An individual temporary & personal account non-usable till my arrival to the State of Qatar & presenting the needed documents to open an account according to the Bank's conditions & the regulations of Qatar Central Bank.
- This account is for personal use only & not meant for any commercial purpose
- The maximum amount that could transferred to this account is QR 50,000 (Fifty thousand Qatari Riyals) or the equivalent in other currencies
- In case of a late arrival surpassing 30 days to the declared date of entering the State of Qatar & presenting the requested documents as well as signing the Account Opening Forms, the Bank has the right to close the account without notice & return the funds to the source account without any commissions & at the current currency value at the Bank at the time of return on condition that the source account is still open
- Once all requirements are met, the account will be opened as a current one & all banking operations will be permissible, in addition to enjoying all regular banking services & credit offered by the Bank to its customers.
- The Bank is not responsible for any leakage of information belonging to the customer due to the hacking of his computer while communicating with the Bank.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the opening of the account without any reasons.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to change in accordance to the Bank's policy & as published on its electronic website.
- The documents that must be provided with this electronic form are:
- A copy of a valid passport
- A copy of the job offer
- A copy of the Visa to Qatar