PayPal Withdrawal: The easiest way to withdraw funds from PayPal to your QNB accounts
QNB is the only bank offering PayPal services in Qatar. As we always strive to provide the best services to our customer. This new feature, in addition to Send Money and Top Up features, this will allow our customers to withdraw funds from their PayPal accounts to their QNB account.
Whether you are an individual or a corporate customer, register for QNB Internet Banking and enjoy the new feature by following the below steps:
- Login to QNB Internet Banking
- Click on “PayPal”
- Click on “Withdrawal Setup”
- Type your PayPal account ID and click “Submit”
- Click on “Click here to Activate the PayPal Withdrawal Service”
- A PayPal mini-browser will appear on the top of the withdrawal set-up page to link your PayPal account with QNB account
- Enter your PayPal account password and then click “Authorize to Continue “
- Click on “Close and Continue” button
- After completing the account verification, close the pop-up window and go back to PayPal on QNB Internet Banking page
- Click on “Continue” to complete the Withdrawal set-up
- Once you click on “Activate”, an OTP SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on “Confirm”
After successfully completing the above steps, the new options will be added under PayPal menu.
You will be able to make withdrawals and configure standing orders for automated withdrawals.
You can only have one PayPal account linked to your QNB account. If you wish to change the linked PayPal account, the currently linked PayPal account needs to be removed and the new PayPal account should be set up.
Find out more about PayPal solutions.
Don’t have a PayPal Business Account? Sign Up today.
For more information about QNB’s PayPal withdrawal services, please click here or contact our customer call center on 44407777 or visit our FAQ pages.