In accordance with the recent directive of The Qatar Central Bank (QCB) - WPS (Wages Protection System) will ensure salaries are received by the employees on time.
Therefore, all companies, except government entities, embassies and petroleum companies, are requested to transfer the salaries to all their employees via banks.
Salary files will be processed through the WPS (Wage Protection System) in order to credit all salaries to the bank accounts/pay cards of the employees. To assist Corporate customers in the process, and to ensure the smooth transition to the new system, Corporate customers are requested to undertake the following tasks:
- Download WPS registration form , fill in the company details, sign it and submit it to your QNB Corporate Branch. If you do not have internet banking access, fill-in the attached Internet Banking application along with WPS Registration form.
- Add the required information to salary files as per the WPS guidelines available hereunder WPS User Manual.
- To help you creating the SIF required by MOL, please click here to use the QNB file creator tool.
- Validate SIF file using file validator available here. (External Link)
- To submit the Salary File for processing, please upload your SIF (salary Information File) here for QNB to process the salaries and make the payment.
QNB’s Corporate branches are:
- QNB Head Office
Al Corniche Street, Abdulla Bin Jassim Street
- QNB SME Centre
Al Shoumoukh Towers, C-Ring, Next to La Cigal Hotel.
- QNB Salwa Road (Ain Khalid) Branch
Salwa Road, between Ain Khalid roundabout and central market roundabout
- QNB Industrial Area Branch
Industrial Area - Souq Al Dossari
- QNB Mesaeed Branch
Mesaeed Industrial City
- QNB Al Wakra Branch
Al Wakra Southern
- QNB Al Khor Branch
Al Khor Main street
QNB is committed to keeping you fully informed about WPS implementation and progress in order to ensure the successful completion of the service rollout.
Should you have any enquiries or wish to discuss matters related to the WPS, please call our WPS helpdesk at 44407720 or visit your QNB Corporate Branch.
Using the external link above will let you leave the QNB Website. The linked site is not under the control of QNB Group & QNB Group shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Neither is QNB Group responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. This link is provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by QNB Group of the site.
Was this information helpful?