Explore QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet that offers you a variety of payment services to cope with the quick pace of your life by redefining the way you perform your daily financial transactions.
QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet allows you to transfer money and pay your bills directly from your mobile in a convenient, fast and secure way.
Instant accessibility to:
- Load your E-Wallet with ease from your QNB ALAHLI bank account
- Deposit money by visiting any of “Fawry” retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATMs with Tahweel logo
- Withdraw money from your E-wallet, by visiting any of “Fawry” retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATMs with Tahweel logo
- Inquire and pay your different types of bills including Telecom, internet, utility and traffic fees through a wide range of “Fawry” services
- Top up your mobile phone easily
- Pay donations, subscriptions, insurance premium, tickets and more with Fawry services.
- Transfer money in-between Mobile wallet holders in Egypt
- Track your E-Wallet balance and transactions history
- Create “Favorite list” of your preferred bills/friends (other E-Wallet holders)
- Change your m-PIN anytime
- The application is available in English or Arabic language based on your mobile language
How to download QNB ALAHLI E-wallet mobile application?
1- Apply for the service for free by filling in the application at any of QNB ALAHLI branches and soon from “Fawary plus” branches
2- Download QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on your mobile from (IOS App Store or Google Play)
3- Sign up by entering your data and activation code (received by SMS on your mobile)
4- Create your m-PIN
5- Load the E-wallet and start enjoying the service
- QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet -Sign up steps
- QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet – Terms and Conditions
- QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet - Fawry -Frequently Asked Questions
- QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet - Traffic Car License - Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and conditions apply
Was this information helpful?