Vehicle quotation from an approved car dealer
Original valid passport (expatriates)
- Up to 40% lower monthly payments compared to conventional loan or rental.
- Drive car of choice without long term commitment and expense of ownership.
- Ability to upgrade cars without burden of large down payment.
- No need to worry about selling or settling an outstanding loan.
- Predictable vehicle operating cost (First year registration and insurance may be included in monthly payments).
- Ideal for customers employed under fixed term contracts.
- Comprehensive insurance with agency repair during lease period.
- 100% financing (no down payment).
- Return the car to the dealer.
- Return the car and upgrade to a better model.
- Buy / Finance the car at the end of the lease.
- Take a vehicle loan if you want to keep the car for more than 4 years.
Interest rate starting form 5.25% APR equivalent to 2.82% Flat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should expat customers make the minimum down-payment of 20%?
No. They don’t have to make a down payment.
Was this information helpful?