If you’re regularly using the same smartphone or tablet to access QNB Mobile Banking App, you can log in and register your device, so that all your future logins can be securely completed without the need of a further SMS PIN.
What are the advantages of registering your device?
- Simple and convenient login to QNB Mobile Banking, without a need of SMS PIN
- SMS notification of successful and un-successful logins
- Simple un-registration through QNB Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or Customer Care Center
- In case you decide to un-register your device, you can still login with Username, Password and SMS PIN
How to register your smartphone or tablet, in three easy steps:
- Once you login, the App will offer you to register your device, in case you Skip it, later on you can anytime register under ‘More/Settings/My Devices’ menu by clicking to Register button.
- Choose an unique Device Name (you can register up to 3 devices for your Username, else you can remove one of your already registered mobile or tablet).
- Submit the registration and your device will be registered for your user, then for further logins SMS PIN will not be required.
How to un-register – should you sell, lose or stop using your registered device:
- Option A: Log into QNB Mobile Banking, select ‘More/Settings/My Devices’, then choose the device which you wish to un-register.
- Option B: Log into QNB Internet Banking, select ‘My Profile/My QNB Mobile Banking Registered Devices’ menu, then choose the device which you wish to un-register.
- Option C: Contact toll free number 08000420294 (inside UK) or (+44) (0) 207 647 2600 (outside UK) to un-register any of your devices under your Username.
Frequently Asked Questions
Was this information helpful?