QNB adds value to clients’ fund selection. Funds go through an a comlplete internal ‘due diligence’ process before being presented to prospective investors: ( a complete to replace exhaustive)
- Funds are selected from the best in category platform: All Funds Bank.
- An additional screening process is performed by our Asset Management Division.
- The funds are then evaluated on a monthly basis to ensure performance meets QNB criteria.
- QNB shortlisted funds are all highly liquid.
Selection Process and Monitoring
- Arabic fact sheet on a monthly basis issued by fund manager.
- Managers must be listed in global platform - All Funds, www.allfundsbank.com
- UCITS structure
- No load
Key criteria for fund selection (8 out of 11 are required)
- Asset management company must have at least $50bn in assets under management
- Assets under management must be over $100 million for the target fund
- Funds must have a minimum of a 36-month track record
- Team managing the funds must have at least 36 months of stability
- 3-year returns higher than benchmark
- 3-year volatility lower than benchmark
- 3-year positive Jensen Alpha
- 3-year Information Ration higher than 0.30
- 3-year Sharpe Ratio higher than 0.6 (Equities) and higher than 0.1 (Fixed Income)
- Positive Traynor ratio
- At least 4 stars granted by Morningstar
QNB 3rd Party International Funds
Fund Prospectus and Monthly Reports for QNB 3rd Party International Funds.
3rd Party International Funds Documents
3rd Party International Reports
AWM Model Portfolios Reports
Was this information helpful?