Our award winning Asset & Wealth Management Department operates under the following guiding principles,
- Empirical – We like to base investment decisions on facts not speculations.
- Pragmatic – We follow numbers more than fads with a monthly routine which involves ongoing strategy formulation, due diligence and re-rating of our investment selections according to a strict criteria set and database.
- Transparent – We believe in simple liquid investable securities. Complexity is often used to hide hidden risks and mask the real source of investment returns.
- Agnostic – We are investors not traders and with do not adhere ex ante to any specific style.
- Realistic – We don’t think that having a contrarian view adds value to client portfolios. Our portfolios don’t go against the grain.
QNB Asset & Wealth Management has worked to develop a leading platform of investment instruments covering equity, fixed income, structured products, real estate and commodity investments that, depending on a client’s risk profile, can be combined into a portfolio to create a value adding investment solution.
Was this information helpful?