Keep your home covered and in top shape.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Our Mortgage Insurance is an all-risk property coverage which protects you from physical loss or/and your property from any damage.
- Certificate holder should have a QNB account
- Customer should avail the Mortgage Loan
- Applicant must be between 18 and 65 years old
Benefits and Features
All-risk coverage includes physical loss or damage to property, such as fire, lightning, explosions, aircraft, aerial devices, or articles dropped thereof, as well as impact by vehicles, watercraft, locomotives and rolling stock. Coverage also includes earthquakes, natural catastrophes, accidental leakage of sprinkler system, and impact by insured own vehicles
- Provides cover in respect of loss of rent (if declared) that would have been received if a physical loss had taken place
- Protects the insured’s legal liability against third party claims for physical damage, death, or bodily injury caused by the insured and the relevant legal costs to defend the insured in case of a claim, up to a maximum indemnity limit of QR1m
- Emergency home assistance is available for four types, as specified below:
Plumbing: In the event of breakage or damage to piping, leaks, or fixed water installations within the domestic dwelling, the Appointed Assistance Company will send a plumber to carry out the repairs.
Electrical: In case of electric failure in the domestic dwelling as a result of a fault or damage to the electrical installations, the Appointed Assistance Company will send an electrician to carry out the repairs.
Locks: In the event of the domestic dwelling being made insecure or if it is impossible to gain entry due to loss or theft of keys or damage to locks as a consequence of theft or any accidental cause, or in the event that a child got locked in a room within the dwelling, the Appointed Assistance Company will send a locksmith to carry out the repairs.
Glazing: In the event of breakage of glazing to external windows or doors which renders the domestic dwelling insecure, the Appointed Assistance Company will send a glazier to carry out the repairs.
The Appointed Assistance Company undertakes to install a single glazed unit where possible, either permanent or temporary, to secure the dwelling. Where this is not possible, the company will board up the dwelling to secure it.
How to Apply
You can apply via an email with your personal details (nationality, employer, phone number, email), visit any of our branches, or contact our Customer Care Center on 4440 7777.
Was this information helpful?