Relax while traveling – and don’t let anything get in the way of your fun.
Whether for business or pleasure, our travel insurance scheme is available in three different coverage plans to let you travel the world with ease of mind.
We will take care of your travel needs while you explore the world with complete freedom. Be it for a short business trip or an extended family holiday, we’ll provide you with 24-hour worldwide comprehensive protection with our wide range of benefits and services.
- Certificate holder should have a QNB account
- Insurance applicant must be a resident of Qatar
- Customer should avail travel insurance
- Customer should provide valid QID, along with spouse/dependants' ID insured on the same travel certificate
- Applicant must be between 18 and 69 years old
- Insurance is not valid for planned or actual travel in, to, or though Afghanistan, Iraq, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea and the Crimea region.
Benefits & Features
- Available in single or annual multiple-trip options, starting from 7 days
- 24-hour emergency service assistance is available in 30 languages
- Provides cover for loss of passport and baggage/personal effects
- Overseas medical expenses coverage up to USD500,000, including dental care
- Up to USD150,000 overseas personal accident benefits
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Coverage available for individuals and families (husband, wife and children. Eligible children’s age shall be from 3 months to 17 years).
- Covers travel & baggage delay
- Coverage in the event of natural disasters
- Covers credit card fraud
- Covers loss/theft of travel documents
- Covers Schengen Visa requirements
How to Apply?
You can apply via an email with your personal details (nationality, employer, phone number, email), visit any of our branches, or contact our Customer Care Center on 4440 7777.
This product is marketed and distributed by QNB (Bancassurance) on behalf of Qatar Insurance Company (QIC), Product T&C’s Applied - This insurance policy is underwritten by QIC and subject to the terms and conditions of the policy contract issued by QIC)
Was this information helpful?