Enable your active lifestyle with Garmin Pay
Whether out for a run, a ride, or heading to the gym, leave your phone, cards, or cash at home
or in your locker. All you need is your Garmin smart watch.
Garmin Pay is designed for people on the go, enabling you to make quick and secure digital payments using your Garmin watch. In order to make purchases, you will simply need to add any of the QNB credit, debit or prepaid cards into the Garmin watch through the Garmin Connect Mobile (GCM) app available on both (Android and iOS).
Why Garmin Pay?
- No need to carry your physical card nor the phone
It’s simple and convenient to use, allowing you to perform contactless payments even when you leave the cards or phone at home. It’s ideal for people on the run who don’t want to carry more than they need, like heading out for a run or going to the gym.
- Transactions are private and secure
The card details are never stored or transmitted by Garmin. Every transaction requires your approval at least once every 24 hours and whenever the device exchanges wrists.
- Free of charge
Whether you are paying for your coffee, groceries or movie ticket you can avail Garmin Pay without any additional cost for your transactions.
Setting up the device:
- Download the Garmin Connect Mobile (GCM) app on your mobile device whether from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Select device settings, tap Garmin Wallet and follow the instructions.
- Setup a verification code for your Garmin watch
- Add your QNB credit, debit or prepaid card details in the Garmin Wallet by introducing the card number, expiry date, CVV along with cardholder name.
- Read and accept the QNB’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Verify your QNB card with a verification code that will be transmitted by QNB whether through E-mail or SMS.
For more details please access: https://explore.garmin.com/en-GB/garmin-pay/
Secure is the way
For an increased security, the QNB cardholder will be required to enter the verification code whenever:
- the watch has been removed and put back on wrist
- every 24 hours, even if the watch remains on wrist
- the watch is taken off from the wrist or if the optical heart rate is off
Your Card number and identity aren’t shared with the merchant, and your actual Card number will not be stored on your device - instead a unique Token number is used.
All transactions are monitored by QNB’s risk and fraud detection systems.
Pay with Garmin Pay
To make local or international purchases, you will simply need to add any of your QNB credit, debit or prepaid cards onto the Garmin supported devices. This is a straightforward, easy and secure process which will fundamentally change the way you pay for day to day purchases.
As simple as that:
- Use your device’s buttons and/or touch screen where appropriate to open the Garmin Pay wallet
- Enter your four-digit verification if required.
- Swipe the screen or press buttons to select your preferred QNB digitized card
- Within 60 sec hold your watch near the POS terminal reader, with the watch facing the reader.
- The watch vibrates or will display a checkmark when it is finished communicating with the reader. The payment is processed using the payment card you selected.
- Payment confirmation would be received through SMS from QNB
Frequently Asked Questions
Was this information helpful?