You can find our network of ITMs at the following branches:
QNB Bin Omran (7.30 am – 1.00 pm)
QNB Al Sadd Sports Club (7.30 am– 1.00 pm)
QNB City Centre (09.00 am– 1.00 pm)
QNB Doha Festival City (09.00 am– 1.00 pm)
QNB Al Shomoukh (7:30AM - 1:00PM)
Benefits and Features
95% of the branch teller transactions can be availed via QNB ITMs.
Travelling and waiting time at branches can be avoided
Available at convenient locations
- Want to make a big cash payment? ITMs can dispense up to QR200,000 per day.
- Carrying a big amount of cash and need to make a deposit? Just drop by an ITM.
- Holding cheques and need to deposit them into your account? Easy, just deposit them into any ITM. (Non-QNB cheques will be subject to clearing procedures).
- QNB cheques up to QR5000 can be encashed instantly via an ITM.
- Want to move funds around from one QNB account to another? Simply request your personalized service officer.
- Expect a highly personalized interactive service to conduct your transactions with the assistance of a Personalized Service Officer via high quality video/audio session.
- With a color camera, handset, passport & ID scanner, digital signature pad, receipt printer and authentication process, ITMs provide the highest level of convenience.
- All transactions and video sessions are recorded and stored securely to ensure service quality and the highest levels of security for audit trail purposes.
- Drop by any branch with an ITM or where an ITM is located.
- Touch the screen to view your language options.
- Select your language of choice.
- Wait for the teller to connect with you.
- Proceed with transaction session.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be a QNB customer to use an ITM?
Absolutely not. You don’t have to be a QNB customer to use our ITM service.
Do I need my debit/credit card to use an ITM?
All you need to bring along is your Qatar ID to start an ITM session.
Is the ITM secure to use?
Yes. Our ITMs have cameras, microphones and recorded session history features in addition to advanced authorization tools to protect your information and transactions.
Was this information helpful?